Education Prevention Partners
New Hampshire Governor’s Commission on Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention, Intervention and Treatment has provided a framework of Alcohol and Other Drug Policy Recommendations for NH’s schools, school boards and Administrative Units to review and and implement in their community. Together we can make a difference in our schools.
Here are some thing you can do to help:
- Integrate best practice policies into your school
- Implement a Coordinated School Health and Wellness Curriculum
- Continue to support the Youth Risk Behavior Survey. Its data is invaluable to creating targeted interventions in your school. If your school does not administer the YRBS, consider implementing it in you school
- Administer the YRBS in your Middle School
- Consider implementing the ONE Voice Model of Youth Empowerment