Continuum of Care
ONE Voice for Strafford County provides knowledge, structure and guidance for community members who want to get involved in prevention work through monthly meetings of the Opioid Taskforce, Prevention Leadership Workgroup and quarterly meetings of the Prevention, Treatment & Recovery Roundtable.
In these groups, stakeholders are challenged with working together to analyze or obtain data to strategize solutions to local issues, develop partnerships for training opportunities and resources, and move together collectively to educate and encourage their respective community members to make changes that aid in the prevention of drug and alcohol misuse.
Continuum of Care Development – Summary
NH Regional Public Health Networks
Continuum of Care Development – Full Plan
Strafford County Regional Public Health Network
ONE Voice for Strafford County Work Groups and Meeting Dates
PREVENTION LEADERSHIP WORKGROUP
– Meets the 1st Tuesday of each month, from 9AM-10:30AM
– Goodwin Community Health-2nd Floor, Somersworth, NH (Directions)
PREVENTION, TREATMENT AND RECOVERY ROUNDTABLE:
– Meets each quarter on the 3rd Friday of the month, from 8:30AM-10AM
– Goodwin Community Health 2nd Floor, Somersworth, NH (Directions)
For more information, click here. We will respond to you with the exact dates and times, and location.
OPIOID TASKFORCE OF STRAFFORD COUNTY:
The Opioid Taskforce is committed to developing strategies, outreach and activities that focus on substance use of opioids.
– Meets monthly, September-June, 2nd Friday each month
– Goodwin Community Health’s 2nd Floor Training Room, Somersworth, NH (Directions)
SOS RCO STAKEHOLDER GROUP:
– Meets every other month, 2nd Wednesday, 6:30PM-8PM
– SOS RCO-Dover, 4 Broadway, Dover, NH (Directions)